Donnerstag, 20. Juli 2017





Lou Reed
Bottom Line, NYC, New York
June 3, 1979

"Liquid Air" bootleg LP

01. Sweet Jane
02. Waiting For The Man_Work With Me Annie_Sexy Ways_I Wanna Be Black
03. I'll Be Your Mirror
04. Perfect Day
05. Men Of Good Fortune

I like these Bottom Line shows. This has a fun version of "Waiting For The Man" and the best ever live played version of "I'll Be Your Mirror".
I don't know if a more complete version of this is out there somewhere, have never seen one.

from the "r'n'r animal website:
"Sexy Ways" was written by Henry Ballard and was released as a 45 on Federal 45-12185,
perfomed by The Midnighters.
Lou climbed up on to a table in the audience to sing the "Waiting For The Man" medley.



https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZ7C8rZh52ymDBUalbGyV28KxHou7ok67j7



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen