Sonntag, 23. Juli 2017





Lou Reed
Bottom Line, New York, NY
March 12 1978

There are a few versions of this show I found on the internet.
They are longer than this version, but I checked my journal.
I have an entry for this day from 9:15pm - 10:30pm.
The tape is also 75 minutes long.
I suspect that the shows listed on the internet are from another night or the late show.
I am 100% sure about this being the early show.

track 00: tuning
track 01: Gimme Some Good Times
track 02: Satellite Of Love
track 03: Leave Me Alone
track 04: I Wanna Be Black
track 05: Lisa Says
track 06: Walk On The Wild Side
track 07: Coney Island Baby (tape flip edited out)
track 08: Dirt
track 09: Street Hassle
track 10: encore
track 11: Sweet Jane
track 12: Bilsten Jazz Festival

Lou Reed: guitar, vocals
Stuart Heinrich: guitar
Ellard "Moose" Bowles: bass
Michael Fonfara: keyboards
Marty Fogel: sax
Michael Suchorsky: drums
Angela Howard: backing vocals
Christine Faith: backing vocals
Don Cherry: trumpet

Most of the above info is from http://tela.sugarmegs.org/_asxtela/asxcards/LouReed1978-03-12EarlyBottomLineClubNYC.html



https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZ8yPrZzVv5CCwPBqV8STYxYPzBShOPihG7



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen