Samstag, 22. Juli 2017





Lou Reed
Nakano Sun Plaza, Tokyo, Japan
July 09, 1975

A great sounding audience recording (B++)

Disc One
01. Sweet Jane
02. Coney Island Baby
03. I'm Waiting For The Man
04. Satellite Of Love
05. Vicious
06. Heroin
07. White Light/White Heat

Disc Two
01. How Do You Think It Feels
02. Walk On The Wild Side
03. Ride Sally Ride
04. It's Too Late Mama
05. Rock 'N' Roll
06. Leave Me Alone
07. Interiew


(this may be a tape copy of the 2LP vinyl bootleg "Live In Japan")

Yet another installment of the chaotic and ultimately doomed 1975 world tour. Lou hits Japan (his first vist?) for a short series of concerts before moving on to Australia and New Zealand. He reputedly arrived at Tokyo Airport to hear his new LP, "Metal Machine Music" being played over the PA system....

This is a reasonable recording - it helps that the audience are so polite, only applauding between songs. There were already cuts between the songs on my tape, so I think it may a copy of the 2LP vinyl bootleg "Live In Japan". Also, "White Light/White Heat" was listed on my tape inlay card, appearing after "Heroin", but it wasn't on my tape. I suspect that WL/WH wasn't actually played at this show.



https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZKrerZ44utt3f64afaOMalAoQUl5JLoaS7


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen