Sonntag, 16. September 2012

Velvet Underground
- The Bootleg LP-Series One -

Box: wood, printed linenpaper, printed real linen, magnetstrip

The box contains the following Boot-LP, with original coverart and label, Certificate of Guarantee

- And So On
- e.t.c.
- 1966
- Live '68
- Legend
- The Black Side Of The Street
- Live At The Boston Tea Party
- Down For You Is Up
- Sweet Sister Ray
- More Bermuda Than Pizza
- Shiny Leather In The Dark
- Amsterdam '71
- The Murder Mystery
- The March Of The Wooden Soldier
- Live At The Gymnasium
- Prominent Men
- The Velvet Underground
- End Cole Ave















1 Kommentar:

  1. Yow.. I'm a little speechless about this boxset❗️It's the first time I've seen it. I'm sure you don't remeber me❓My name is Paul Solger I'm from Seattle, WA usa & was at the time living w/ my parents recovering from cancer, a bleeding ulcer & major dental surgery, we email a few short correspondences your name is Christian right? We traded or I think I just sent you as a Thank You for shareing so much incredible Velvets & Lou boots what at the time was fairly recent (2002-03) A recording of Moereen Tucker live at a club in her hometown in Georgia I think, it had A- sound quality? Everything from back then is a bit fuzzy. But I still have 1000’s of GB's of boots I DL'ed from your sights on a back up drive I'll hopefully get around to sorting through some day? One of my Favorite things were the Playing Cards you made (Witch I've seen on at least two other Lou Reed Blogs) It's sad & Pathetic someone was making $$$ from free Boots you shred in good faith for all those that the two of thes musical musical juggernauts were major soundtracks in their lives. I'm sure it was frustrating, maddening &'a let down concidering all the emotional time .& effort you obviously put into both blogs. I hope you figure a way of restarting a new version of it❗️I hope this translates clearly and if theres anything your looking for my collection of Audio & Video has grown quite large...
    Hope you are well and that you and your family & friends have a good happy & healthy New Year❗️Take care P.D.S ///

    AntwortenLöschen